Planning and Outlook
In order to better adapt to market changes, correctly position the company's struggle goals, plan for the construction and development of the enterprise in a realistic manner, give full play to the advantages and potential of the company's existing resources, continuously encourage institutional innovation and management innovation, enhance corporate cohesion, and encourage staff morale Promote the scale and rapid development of enterprises. Based on the company's current development trend, a three-year development plan is specially formulated.
1. Basic information
Hunan EEXI Technology Service Co., Ltd., established in 2018, is an enterprise engaged in the production of baby diapers. The company covers a total area of 132 acres with a construction area of 137,000 square meters. Since the outbreak of the new coronavirus in 2020, with the strong support of the local government, it has obtained medical device production licenses and other qualifications, and transformed into the production of KF94, KN95, disposable medical masks (non-sterile and sterile, including children Paragraph) and medical surgical masks (non-sterile and sterile).
The company has a total investment of 200 million yuan, a total of 70 disposable medical mask equipment, 80 KN95 equipment, 1 large nonwoven fabric equipment, and 16 meltblown cloth equipment. From February 27, 2020, the mask production line was formally put into production. From the initial daily production of only 100,000 to the current daily production of 6 million, it has become one of the largest mask production enterprises in Hunan Province. After full production, the daily output of flat masks will exceed 10 million, and the daily output of three-dimensional masks (KN95, KF94) will exceed 5 million, which will solve more than 6,000 jobs for the society.
The company has passed ISO 9001: 2015 certification, ISO13485 certification is in progress, comfortable masks, disposable medical masks, medical surgical masks have obtained CE certification. The company's Class 1 disposable medical masks (non-sterile) and medical surgical masks meet the requirements of EU EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 Type II R. According to the EU MDR 2017/745 directive, a professional testing agency , Apply for self-declaration of CE conformity in Germany, complete the audit by the German government and obtain the CE test report. At present, the company has exported about 40 million disposable medical masks (non-medical), mainly exported to Spain, Germany, India, France and other countries. The export is based on corporate standards and EU CE standards, which are recognized by importing countries . It has been included in the list of anti-epidemic materials exports by the Ministry of Commerce.
2, the guiding ideology
With the goal of "strengthening the foundation, making elaborate projects, and strengthening the enterprise", it will comprehensively improve the comprehensive strength of the enterprise and strive to build the company into a first-class advanced enterprise in the epidemic prevention material industry.
3. Overall goal
According to the current situation of the new epidemic epidemic raging around the world and the future defense needs of new unknown viruses, our company's overall goals for the next three years are:
1. From 2020 to 2022, we invested 200 million yuan to build the largest epidemic prevention material production base in Hunan Province, producing KN95 masks, disposable medical masks, medical protective clothing, etc. After the project is fully completed, it can realize a tax of 50 million yuan.
2. Strengthen professional cooperation with domestic advanced universities to improve core technological competitiveness.
3. Recruit talents to build a first-class enterprise in production, management and quality.
4. Take mask production as the leader to provide customers with a full range of services such as epidemic prevention materials.
5. Process innovation. Transform the traditional production process, build an automated production line project, develop and manufacture high-speed, high-quality epidemic prevention material production equipment, and improve product quality and grade.
6. Learn advanced management concepts and methods, comprehensively improve the quality of all employees, and build a corporate culture with the characteristics of "self-learning, self-growth, and positive". In short, we plan to achieve a total output of 15 million masks and a profit and tax of 200 million yuan in three years. It has become the largest anti-epidemic material production base in Hunan Province and the highest in the country.
4. Work measures
1. Improve production technology and production efficiency.
Our company is a traditional labor-intensive enterprise. If enterprises want to speed up their development, where is the way out? Only by relying on technological innovation, improving technological content, and improved production technology can the market competitiveness of products be enhanced and traditional industries be promoted. In the future, we will strengthen cooperation and exchanges in information, technology, and talents with materials engineering, mechanical design, automation, and other majors of domestic advanced universities, and develop and introduce the most advanced domestic and foreign epidemic prevention equipment production equipment.
2. To further improve the introduction of talents and improve the company's core competitiveness.
Science and technology are the primary productive forces. Only by insisting on introducing talents, cultivating talents, and taking multiple measures can enterprises stay full-fledged, so we further recruit talents, hire professional and technical personnel at high salaries, and at the same time do well in educating and retaining people. Three articles on employment, humanistic care to enhance the centripetal force and cohesion of the enterprise, and create a good environment for talents to use their talents. The technical staff should take the initiative to conduct market research, take the "go out, please come in" approach, seek new technological breakthroughs, strive to improve product grades, strive for greater market share, and comprehensively enhance the company's core competitiveness.
3. Create a learning enterprise and comprehensively promote the construction of corporate culture.
First of all, vigorously carry out the training of corporate culture construction. Carry out various lively activities, and strive to melt a series of ideas such as corporate philosophy and corporate spirit into employees' daily work and production behaviors. Secondly, further emancipate the mind, change the concept, change "I want to learn" into "I want to learn", conduct multi-faceted learning and training for employees with professional skills and management systems, and at the same time use external experts to diagnose and consult the company. Conduct systematic learning and training, strive to improve the overall quality of middle-level management personnel and all employees, strengthen the execution ability again, and strive to make the consciousness of all employees consistent with the company's strategic goals, and form a corporate culture with "one happy" characteristics.
Copyright © Hunan EEXI Technology&Service Co.,Ltd.
Tel：+86 731 83371666 | E-mail：email@example.com
Add：No.6, North of Pingtou road, Liuyang Hi-tech industrial development zone, Hunan, China